Preparing for a new week


A new week has started and I will be focusing on 3 goals for the week. One in each of the following categories: Fitness, Nutrition, and Motivation.

Fitness: Exercise for 10 minutes per day emoticon This should not be a problem logistically, but for some reason I have not been able to stick with regular exercise... so this will be a good focus for me.

Nutrition: Drink 8 glasses of water per day emoticon This also should not be a problem logistically. I am a heavy drinker (not alcohol) anyway, so I just need to replace a few of those diet sodas with water and I'll be in business! I had a pretty good streak going with this a few weeks ago... so I will be trying to beat that streak of 20 days.

Motivation: Listen to one get-up-and-go song per day emoticon I have already decided that for this week, I will bring back the Spice Girls!! They always get me moving and I have the music on my phone already, so it should be a breeze to play a few songs while I'm getting ready in the morning!

I will be on the road for work this week, and am not going to focus too much on food. That always stresses me out (especially with the calorie range Sparks gives me). Being short and having a 1200-1500 calorie range works against me when I am on the road and have to eat fast food all the time. However, I will track as much as possible and make my trackers public... but am going to try not to stress over the numbers. However, the reason for making the trackers public is so that I can get suggestions on areas I can make changes...

emoticon I have a game plan for the new week, and am ready to go!! I wish everyone a great week ahead.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Advertising: Automatic Pallet

FREE Digital Skills Training.

Unilever Campus Ambassadors Recruitment 2015